TKmom Wooden Balance Board, Wobble Board
- This Natural Wooden Balance Board is handcrafted to a high specification and lightly finished to allow the beauty of the natural grain to shine through. This balance board was created to help children develop a sense of balance, stimulate their vestibular system, and gain a deep sense of awareness of their body and body parts.
- Measures 33 inches long, 11 inches wide, and 6 inches tall at the highest point. It is 0.71 inches thick, allowing it to support 100kg/220lbs.
- Highest quality natural beech wood and birch wood, ecologically friendly lacquers. The wood has unique coloring, texture, grain, and mineral patterns in the outer layer. These are variations that make each board one of a kind.
- It can be a slide, Teeter-Totter Home Seesaw, tunnel, boat, rocker, stage, table, balancing pole or bridge, endless possibilities of free and creative play. Children can rock, slide, use it as a bridge, car track, doll cradle, or put their imagination to the test to create other ways to utilize the balance board.
- Safety is #1, Please DON'T knock the edge of the balance board on the ground or hard objects, otherwise, the edges will crack. Children should only use under the supervision of an adult.